Lunes, Hunyo 20, 2011

Reasons Why I am Living?



           Life is a wonderful gift that God has given us. He gives it to us because He loves us so much. God gives this to us to experience living in earth with full of joys but at the same time not to forget to obey Him. That’s why in return we should take good care of it. We should also know why we are living.
           
First of all, I live for God. God is the reason why I am living. Without Him, I don’t have life. Without Him, I can not solve my problems. With Him beside me and protecting me, I can pass all the hardships. With faith in Him, I have strength to face the real life.

Second, I live for my family. I love my family. My parents are the reason why I am here. My sisters are the one who make me happy and help me every time I need help. They always take care and support me in every thing I do. They counsel, advice, and guide me. They are correcting me every time I made mistakes. They make me feel that I am complete.

Third, I live because of my friends and people who surround me. They are the one who influence me. Because of them, I enjoy my life. My friends, like my family, are always there. Whenever I am with them I feel comfortable and happy. We are always together. We help each other.  I want to be with them forever.

Fourth, I live because I want to learn, study, and achieve my goals. In life, there are many paths you are going to pass through in order to achieve your goals and be successful. In order to achieve my goals, I need to study hard. I need to learn new things and knowledge. I need to finish my study and after that I can work and earn money. After that, my parents don’t need to work hard because its my time to support them.

There are many reasons why people are living. Each people have different reasons because every individual are different. Some have the same reasons and some have different. But we should remember what ever is your reason for living, we should enjoy it because life is short and you don’t know when our life will be taken by God. We don’t have much time to fool around. Do what you want to do as long as it good and not bad.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento