Huwebes, Disyembre 22, 2011

Math Festival

Finally, there will be a Math festival. I am waiting for this event because last year we don't have this. It is also because when I was a first year student, I remember that there is Math festival and this festival is lot of fun.
Our Math festival was held whole day on the gym of our school. This festival was well-planned. There are lots of contests happened. Some of the contests are Math Jingle, Poster Making, Math Quiz Bee, Math Trail, and Binibini at Ginoong Sipnayan.
At first, the students went in the gym because Math Festival will start. The contestants for Math quiz bee, math trail, Sudoku, Rubik’s cube, Tower of Hanoi contest went to the places where the contest will happen. I am excited to know who will win the contest and I hope our classmates will win.
I had watched the Binibining at Ginoong Sipnayan. I had a lot of fun watching this contest. I enjoyed watching our year representatives’ talent.  Both of them seemed to enjoy their performance. I also watched the Math Jingle. Even though, Third Year’s Math Jingle didn’t win I am still proud of their performance because they performed good and I can see that they tried their best doing it. I watched one of my classmates performance in the Math Singing Contest. He sings well and I congratulate him.
After the program, I went home. When I went home, I thought that tomorrow there will be a classes again and back to normal life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento