Biyernes, Oktubre 7, 2011

NCAE


    I asked my mother and father if they took NCAE (National Career Assessment Exam) when they are high school. They said they took it also but they are fourth year high school when they took it. I felt sad because fourth year students should be the one who will take it and not us, third year students. I thought that this is such a burden to us. I didn’t think that this will have good consequences to us.

       Taking NCAE earlier than usual, will make us be prepared of what we are going to do after we graduated in high school. Taking this exam is for the benefit of us. This will give us idea of what kind of course will fit us. This will help us, student like me who is having hard time in deciding.

       NCAE is not just an exam. It means a lot. It means a lot in such a way that this will guide us to the right path of what course to take. It makes the students be prepared for college and gives insurance for a better future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento