Linggo, Nobyembre 27, 2011

Letter to the Shepherd

Dear Shepherd,

            I am sorry but I can’t answer whether I will accept or not your offers. I can see your efforts but there is something not right. For me, it doesn’t matter how many gifts
I will receive to the guy. I am not the kind of materialistic girl. Love is important for me and I just can’t give up my love just for things or pleasures. I will marry and live happy with the one I love.   
I am not saying that you don’t have chance. I am just trying to say that if you really want to win my heart, prove me that you are sincere. Show to me that you really love me. Show it in a way that I will fall in love with you.
           
                                                                                                                                            Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                                                                  Simple Girl

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento