Sabado, Nobyembre 26, 2011

Fieldtrip 2011

When I heard that there will be a field trip, I became happy because I knew that I will be away from the stress in school. The first thing came to my mind was this day will be such a fun. My excited became more intense when I heard the places where we will go.
On the day of field trip, my friends and I met in 7-11. We bought foods there. After that we went to our school and rode our respective buses, bus number 6. My seatmate was Krisha. I had a lot of fun in the bus because our tour guide was very funny. I laughed and laughed.
Our first destination was the Science Discovery in Mall of Asia. I discovered many things. We talked with the fish and asked questions. We instructed the baby bear to jump so that he/she can go to his/her mother. We danced poker face. We played soccer. We entered a room which discussed about earthquake. The last thing we did there was watched a video about the solar system.  After that we went outside the Science Discovery and looked for the place where we will eat our lunch. At that time, we thought that it was lunch already but we were wrong. Our bus waited for us. Our classmates texted us to go back to the bus but we can’t go back because we were still waiting for our food. When we went back to where our bus was, the bus was not there but our tour guide was there. He told us that just eat our food and don’t go far away. After we eat, the bus arrived. We thought that our teachers were mad at us but they were not. We were given time to roam around the Mall of Asia. We went to Comic Alley. After going there, we went back to the place where our bus will fetch us. This time we promised that we will never be late again and we successfully did it.
Next was Myth of the Human Body. I had a lot of fun here because I gained new knowledge about human body. I was amazed when I heard that the bodies there were true. They were the bodies of people who died and were donated by the government. Most of the bodies there were Chinese. Two of them were European. The bodies there were preserved using the process known as plastination. This process was really amazing.
After going there, we went in Kulturang Pinoy. I learned many things about Philippines’ Culture and National Hero. I laughed hard in the video where one of our schoolmates was caught sleeping by the camera. We watched a sad video about parents’ message to their child. This almost made me cry.
Then we went back to Mall of Asia to have shopping and eat dinner. My companion in Mall of Asia was Krisha. First we went to National Bookstore. We bought ballpoint pens. Next we looked for Department Store. We took a lot of time looking for it. Then finally, we had found it. We just looked for the clothes but didn’t buy anything. Next, we had our dinner to gain strength. After having dinner, we went to Hypermarket. Krisha took a lot of time buying clothes and foods. I had waited for such a long time that’s why I became bad trip.  
Then we went back to our bus to go home. I am very tired this time but even though I am tired, I said to myself that this was okay. It was okay because I learned many things and had a lot of fun with my friends. I promised to myself that I won’t forget this day because this is one of my happy days here in Earth. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento